Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Back...

We're remodeling our home and because of the extent of the remodel/finishing of our home we had to actually move completely out. Because of our move I haven't had regular access to the internet; thus, no blogging.

Anyway, we are still living on our property...we just moved in with my mother-in-law Tami Bisceglia into her new home. It is an exciting time for the Anderson family.

We have been living in our log home in an unfinished condition for about 5 years, so it is a tremendous blessing to finally be able to finish it. We started on the outside with a new redwood deck and grand entry. We will be replacing all of our windows on our first story level with new vinyl windows to match the upstairs. Then we will be starting next week on the inside.

Here are some pictures of the progress...

This first picture includes our friend and builder - Steve Ramanauskas. As you can see he is always hustling on the job.






9 comments:

The Goldman Family said...

Troy that is beautiful!! Looks like a dream house. I bet Heather and you are very excited. I can't wait to see more, glad you posted before and after....since I have never seen it much boohoo.
You are finishing the inside too right? Congrats on the pretty home.
Love ya
Tami

Ginger said...

Troy....what a wonderful post and a blessing that you are completing your home. WOW...is all I can say...the porch entrance addition looks so beautiful and a lot of work. Can't wait for you to post more when it is completed and some of the inside too. After five years...I bet you are ready for it to be done. Bless your mother-in-law for her graciousness too. Love you and miss all of you. Aunt Ginger

Grandma of Many said...

It looks beautiful Troy and Heather. I'll look forward to the rest of the progression. Send pictures of Tami's house also. I am happy for both of you.

Mom

Destiny said...

It looks really good!

Destiny said...

Hey, could you check out my blog and show Megan it????

Kenny Anderson said...

Hey, welcome back to the blogosphere. The house looks good. I guess we have to come back and see you again now. Although I am going to miss the specialness of the bathroom being the only finished room. It's OK bathroom... the porch will never do what you do... hopefully.

John said...

What a great looking home. What a lot of work you did. That will really be something when it gets done. Are you helping also?

Vickie said...

Troy your house is so cool and I'm so happy you get to do some remodeling. Nice of your mother-in-law to take you all in. Give her a hug. Love you....

Esther Anderson said...

Wow your house looks so different then when we came over! I Cant wait to see you and your family when you come down here!