Monday, October 15, 2007

Granny's Home

Here are some pictures of Granny's new home. This is where we are staying while we are working on our home. This home is also on our 16 acre piece of property. In the one picture you can see our home at a distance in the background. Everyone keeps asking me to post pictures of her home...so here they are!

Granny loves her new kitchen. She has two ovens and all stainless steel appliances. This picture was taken right after we moved in so we weren't totally settled yet.




7 comments:

Kenny Anderson said...

Poor Granny... just moves in to her new house and then the Anderson invasion happens.
No, I'm sure she's enjoying all the grandkids.

John said...

It looks like “Little House on the Prairie”; however, she is a “little” better off with a kitchen and 2 ovens!!!

Ginger said...

Both Kenny and John are too funny with their comments "Grin". The house is gorgeous and I know Granny loves being in it and having the Anderson Clan invasion until their home is finished. Granny's home is really nice.

The Goldman Family said...

What a beautiful home Granny has! Tell her I said so OK. Thanks for the pictures, now we know. I would love a kitchen like that one too. Love the wood of the cabinets.
Love ya
Tami

Destiny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Destiny said...

She has a nice house!!! It's really cute:)

Dottie, Grandma Dot or Mom said...

Her house is nice and I will be looking forward to more pictures of your home also. I am looking forward to seeing you soon and are so happy you are coming. I love all of you and will look forward to having my birthday with Kaylee. I like her age better than mine though. Happy Reformation Day.
Love,
Mom