Thursday, November 1, 2007

Meghann, Friends, and Horses

Meghann at Rough Diamond Ranch on Marble


The following pictures were taken today over at the Melzer's Rough Diamond Ranch here on Marble where we live. The day started at 10 a.m. while Meghann and 3 of her close friends and their horses all met at the Melzer's ranch. They spent the morning working together with their horses being trained by Steve Melzer. Steve is a Parelli level 3 certified trainer. By 3 p.m. they were all ready to go out for a trail ride. This was a dream come true for Meghann.


Tonight all 4 of the girls get to have a sleepover and watch "horse movies" and make caramel apples and other "treats!" (The Melzer's asked if it was okay to have a little "sugar" tonight!). Then tomorrow morning Meghann will ride home.








Happy Trails to you...

8 comments:

Vickie said...

What fun Meghann and her friends must have had today. Those were great pictures Troy and thanks for posting them. What a great way on this blog for family and friends to see what is going on in our lives.Way to cool you are Meghann and love you all....

John said...

What a GREAT day for Meghann and her friends. She sure is cute. Hope your house will be done soon.

Destiny said...

That is so neat. I wish I could be there to go too:0) I bet she will have a blast!

I can't wait till you guys come down! Someone said it's only like in 8 days you will be coming... I look forward to seeing you all.

Grandma of Many said...

Great pictures of Meghann and her horse and her day to remember. Tell her I am proud of her and can't wait to see everyone in 10 days. It will be so good to have the whole family together again. I want to get a good picture of all of the grandchildren together. I love you all,
Mom (Grandma Dot)

Ginger said...

Your "Happy Trails" looks like lots and lots of fun. Wow...Meghann I am impressed at the great pictures and learning of your GREAT time had with the other girls and their horses. Love you and can't wait to see you ride if we ever get to make a trip up to Washington. Keep posting the pictures! Love you..Aunt Ginger

PS: Your Grandma Dot sure is looking forward to having you there for Thanksgiving.

The Goldman Family said...

What fun! I am so happy for Meghann. Her dream come true. She is such a sweetie! I can't wait to see you all in a little while!! Hipppeee!! I love you
Tami

Jared Kruse said...

Hey Uncle Troy.

That's really cool you are coming up here for Thanksgiving. I really like to play with your kids. Well I got to go. Bye. Oh did you know i had a blog too. Bye. And see you on Monday.

-Jared-

Anonymous said...

That is so cool that Meghann got to go on a Trip. Well Bye. And tail everyone that i said hi. Bye.