Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Virtual Tour" of the interior of our new home!

My family keeps asking me for pictures of the interior of our new home. I have posted several pictures during the building process covering exterior of our log home, but "still" pictures have been hard to capture the inside "look" of our house.

So I made a video, "a virtual tour" of the inside of our home. Obviously it is still under construction; however, all the drywall has been hung and it ready for tape and texturing. Our downstairs will be getting new pine ceilings and flooring as well. But this will give you an idea of the progress we have made so far. For those who have been here the most dramatic difference at this point is the upstairs. Check out the video and let me know what you think...

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Thanks Troy for that great tour of your house. Looks like you all will be so pleased when it is finished. Thanks again and hope you get to move back into it real soon....

Grandma of Many said...

I enjoyed your tour and narration Troy. It looks like a lot was done but still a ways to go. I bet you all will be happy when it is all done. Keep us updated with pictures. You have a Merry Christmas also. Love, Mom

Jodi Kruse said...

Thank you for making this video. I have never seen your place so it was very exciting. I am rejoicing with you and your family. What a blessing to be able to move in soon to such a beautiful home. Praise God, He is good!!! Merry Christmas.

The Goldman Family said...

That was great Troy! I am so glad to see the Lord blessing you and Heather. It's awesome to see the house in a video. Love you
Tami

Ginger said...

Troy...that is an awesome virtual tour of your home...I can see all the work that has been done and all the work you are looking to complete. It is going to be a beautiful home when finished. I also just loved the view outside from the upstairs window. Granny's home is really nice too. Can't wait for the next tour...where do I buy my ticket because I can't wait. Love you. Aunt Ginger