Monday, January 14, 2008

Aloha and Happy New Year!!!

It has been a while since my last post, but I wanted to say Happy New Year and Aloha!!! Heather and I, Kenny and Liisa, and Dad and Mom are all in Honolulu, Hawaii. We arrived last night. It is sunny and 71 degrees. When we left yesterday it was snowing at home...so we are thoroughly enjoying the good weather.

If you have never been to Hawaii, I would encourage you to set it as a goal. It is sure beautiful. We are getting ready to go to Pearl Harbor, and then we will be boarding our cruise ship this afternoon. Our first stop will be Kona, Hawaii (which is on what the locals call the "Big Island.")

Here are some pictures of our hotel that we stayed at last night. I took these pictures from our balcony off our room this morning.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

What a view from your room Troy. I bet you all have a great week. Hugs to you...

Ginger said...

Amazing and just plain AWESOME! I want to go there too. It looks like you are all set for one great experience. Enjoy!